How do I update property and billing informaiton?

Correct My Property Address
If your notice shows the wrong Property Address, please send an email to berglandtreasurer@gmail.com.    Please be sure to include your old address, new address and the date of the change.

If a notice has already been mailed, or if it is about to be mailed, the change will take effect on the next notice.

What is a Millage Rate?

A millage rate is the rate at which property taxes are levied on property. A mill is 1/1000 of a dollar. Property taxes are computed by multiplying the taxable value of the property by the number of mills levied.